[vcf-midatlantic] CHIP, was Re: WiFi RS-232 Internet Modem

Earl Baugh earl at baugh.org
Wed Jun 21 12:08:43 EDT 2017

There are two MicroCenters here in the Atlanta area,
I've walked in multiple times and bought a number of Pi Zero W's.
Never any muss or fuss. (same with the Zero when it came out)

I currently am working not too far from one of the two, so
if someone wants one (don't bury me with requests) just drop
me a line in private.  I can go by sometime and buy some
...just need the cost plus shipping and I'll get them to
you.   I've found that they work quite well with the BT and Wifi
(I also have some RedBear shields that I use on the regular
Pi Zeros and those work well too...but the W is cheaper...)

Earl