[vcf-midatlantic] Museum Report 2017-06-21 June 21, 2017

Jeffrey Brace ark72axow at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 17:06:11 EDT 2017

Since I work in public schools, I am off work today, so I was docent at the
museum. We had a few visitors today with moderate interest. I mostly got a
look at any changes in the last few weeks since I was away. There are two
new artifacts of the month. Next machine and Indigo 2.
I hope to try to be here as many Wednesday as possible during the summer.
There are a few dates where groups are visiting. I plan on making to being
her on those days.