[vcf-midatlantic] VME Graphics Cards

Ethan telmnstr at 757.org
Thu Jun 22 11:58:20 EDT 2017

> Here is a VME to iSA adapter intended for MEga STE/TT -
> http://freenet-homepage.de/68k/pdf/nova_adapter.pdf

Found working link of that:
ftp://ftp.pigwa.net/stuff/mirror/ataritt030.info/upload/schematy/nova_adapter.pdf

Fascinating!

> I used to also have an ET4000 - my first 'fast' graphics card for DOS.
> Would run up to a 16 mhz ISA Bus (20 mhz with artifacting)...

THat's pretty hardcore :-) Mine was on a 386-25DX Gateway 2000 with a
Micronics motherboard, 4MB of RAM. Never tried to change bus speeds or
anything, it was an expensive machine didn't want to break it. I do
remember having switches hooked to the sound cards to adjust the IRQs
though.