[vcf-midatlantic] WTB: DECbrouter

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 15:35:28 EDT 2017

what's happening, if you don't mind me saying, is that a lot of the tricks
used by NSA and professionals, via their less responsible overseas
subcontractors, are poking at servers to get CC info and steal stuff. It's
a serious problem.
Bill

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 3:32 PM, Dave McGuire via vcf-midatlantic <