[vcf-midatlantic] The next Great VCF workshop July 15 & 16, 2017

Jeff Galinat jgalinat at optonline.net
Thu Jun 29 07:18:41 EDT 2017

On 6/28/2017 11:13 PM, Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
> Sign up now or miss out on the most awesome VCF workshop:
I won't be able to make it as the 16th is the Sussex County Hamfest, the
largest and best hamfest in our area.  This is the event run by Kelly
L's Radio Club at the Sussex County Fairgrounds. Last  year I scored a
$20 Rev-b Kim-1, a $5 TI Silentwriter and a Paladin PC Cable tester for
$10 and all work fine.  The tester will verify every type of PC cable
from 10B2 Coax to VGA cables and everything in between.  Hopefully I can
find some more neat treasures this year.
Regards,
Jeff Galinat