[vcf-midatlantic] Colossal Cave Adventure on AMC website

Connor Krukosky connork at connorsdomain.com
Thu Jun 29 07:20:27 EDT 2017

On 6/28/2017 12:41 PM, Douglas Crawford via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
> Maybe old news, but here goes:
> Rick Adams made a web version of the game for AMC:
> http://www.amc.com/shows/halt-and-catch-fire/exclusives/colossal-cave-adventure
>
> It has a nice green screen CRT look.
> FYI It has a single input line "Next ?" - not quite like a terminal.
> (Dummy me I was hitting ENTER expecting it to scroll and thought it
> was broken)
> from:
> http://rickadams.org/adventure/

Funny this is brought up.
Today at work someone sent me a version of colossal cave on z/VM.
They said they used to have a game called "star trek" too.
The files are from 1994 I think it was?
I have gotten some other fun clock programs and such from other people.
I wonder what else people have laying around on their VM accounts!

-Connor K