[vcf-midatlantic] Colossal Cave Adventure on AMC website

Dan Roganti ragooman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 10:21:12 EDT 2017

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 10:12 AM, william degnan via vcf-midatlantic <

> now that I think of it I used to play a text adventure StarTrek that had
> the red alert sounds and all that, on the IBM PC.

​I recall finding a website long ago which listed all versions and ports of
Star Trek​
Imagine having a display with as many types running all together,
You would have to get at least a minicomputer from the 70s in there to make
it impressive
​Dan​
 _  ____
/ \__/   Scotty, We Need More Power !!
\_/ _\__ Aye, Cap'n, but we've only got 80 col's !!