[vcf-midatlantic] OT: Evan's first taste of Pi

Support info at reactivemicro.com
Fri Jun 30 14:28:56 EDT 2017

>Whoa cool: https://www.ultimateapple2.com/catalogzen155a/index.php?main
_page=product_info&cPath=1_31&products_id=126
>I think I need this.

Or connect the Pi's Rx and Tx serial lines to your SSC.  It's the same
thing. :-)

Henry S. Courbis

Office Toll Free: (800) REACTIVE (732-2848)
Office/Mobile Direct: (856) 779-1900
www.ReActiveMicro.com <http://www.ReactiveMicro.com> - Sales, Support, and
News, Our Headquarters on the Internet
ReActiveMicro.com/wiki  - Support, Software, Manuals, and History. Create
your own page today!
Facebook.com/reactivemicrousa - Our Social Media Outlet and Support

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 3:35 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <