[vcf-midatlantic] OT: Evan's first taste of Pi

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 15:20:02 EDT 2017

Why not use the Rasp Pi to power your PiDP8 with simH OS/8, and with an
RS232 converter attach to the teletype?  You'd need to step down the baud.
I guess you could also dedicate a Pi to just the step down part. You'd have
to play around with what works best and how the Pi fits into the mix.

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 2:28 PM, Support via vcf-midatlantic <