[vcf-midatlantic] Radio Shack Model II rescue

Peter Cetinski pete at pski.net
Fri Jun 30 15:47:26 EDT 2017

Joe, I picked up your Model II in Flushing today.  The guy was a collector of newer DOS machines so he really didn't know what to do with it.  It's a fairly clean, complete, stock, earlier Model II.  It comes with a keyboard but it has a few cracks and surely needs a rebuild.  It's sitting on my shelf until we find a time to meet up.

Pete