[vcf-midatlantic] OT: Video Capture

Dan Roganti ragooman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 21:19:42 EST 2017

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 8:24 PM, Chris Fala via vcf-midatlantic <

> Can anyone recommend a way to take an HDMI video signal and convert it to
> USB so it can be recorded on a computer? I found a device that does this
> but it is around $300 and I wanted to find something cheaper.
>
> Thanks,
> Chris F.

​I haven't tried, but I always wanted to find out how good are these hdmi
recorders​
with the online broadcasting craze, gamers are constantly uploading their
tournaments in HD
and so these recorders are becoming so popular
they always have the same recorders which require a desktop to operate,
just as the early generation recorders with only composite video,
but this one even records hdmi to sd card without the need for a desktop
and it's rather inexpensive at $150
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B2IZ3B0/ref=psdc_6795230011_t2_B00840353W