[vcf-midatlantic] Non-vintage PC Question

Dean Notarnicola dnotarnicola at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 06:29:02 EST 2017

Maybe I'm over simplifying this, but if you have access to a Linux PC and
an IDE to USB sled, I'd hook the source drive up that way, and use the DD
command to make an image. Then you'd hook up the destination drive the same
way and move that image to it the same way.

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 1:23 AM W2HX via vcf-midatlantic <