[vcf-midatlantic] OT: Video Capture

Mark Whittington markwhi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 20:29:04 EST 2017

Does it need to be USB?  You can get a PCI-E HDMI capture card for ~$80
from newegg.


On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 8:24 PM, Chris Fala via vcf-midatlantic <
vcf-midatlantic at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org> wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a way to take an HDMI video signal and convert it to
> USB so it can be recorded on a computer? I found a device that does this
> but it is around $300 and I wanted to find something cheaper.
> Thanks,
> Chris F.

More information about the vcf-midatlantic mailing list