[vcf-midatlantic] Sick Laser 128

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 21:40:04 EST 2017

Evan,
The plan is to start with the big stuff and work from there.  Test the
voltages, see if anything is way off and obvious, burned out or completely
dead (0V).  I have found that for me, I have to get the schematic and
measure everything on the board, compare with the schematic.  I am not an
engineer, it takes me 4x as long to figure out what's wrong.  Mostly I am
persistent and I just keep at it.   I get more work done at home than at
the workshops, I guess because I have everything here as I like it.