[vcf-midatlantic] 8-Bit Generation - Jay Miner (and friends) devices

Christian Liendo cliendo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 09:17:36 EDT 2017

I worked at an computer store that focused on the Amiga and I could
spend days ranting about Commodore.

Commodore didn't know what to do with the Amiga. They had a great
product but wouldn't put the money into it like Apple did with the
Mac.

There was a moment of light when Harry Copperman took over and he
tried to do a few things.

>From him we got the 3000UX, the TCP/IP stack & Networking car, the Lowell Board.

While not the best, at least there was some development.

I remember there was hope and I think they "promoted" him and it went downhill.