[vcf-midatlantic] MARCHIAN invasion of Trenton

Jeffrey Jonas jeffrey.scott.jonas at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 20:13:13 EDT 2017

Michael Kato and Jeff Galinat were venders.
I got to chat with Bill Inderrieden, Wm Dudley, Rebecca Mercuri,
Neil Cherry, Herb, Dean & Drew and "the usual suspects".

Despite being compressed into one day, I felt satisfied.
I got some goodies in the dealer's den
- displays from Galinat
- books from Kato
- bags of 1,000 leds and VFD modules from Ott

Neil Cherry's home automation presentation had new things from last year.
With 13 presentations at a time, everyone's sure to be disappointed
and miss things. I missed the earlier C++ talk and the later one was cancelled.

-- jeffj