[vcf-midatlantic] Help IDing card

Neil Cherry ncherry at linuxha.com
Mon Mar 20 14:23:50 EDT 2017

On 03/20/2017 02:04 PM, Christopher Blackmon via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
> I've got a full length 16-bit ISA card with the part # WD1006V-WA2 on it that I'm
> trying to find the spec's for... I've found several that are close via google, but none
> that are exact matches.  Would anyone happento have some info on this card?

A guess (for memory long time ago old): Western Digital Hard Drive
interface card. ST-506 (?) insterface. Probably 2 drive interface,
each drive needed 1 long and 1 short header cable.

I don't know if it supports RLL but I kind of doubt it.

I recall jumping into ROM on the card to format the drives. Sorry
that's all I have.

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at linuxha.com