[vcf-midatlantic] Help IDing card

Support info at reactivemicro.com
Mon Mar 20 20:07:31 EDT 2017

>From what I remember back in those days - these Controllers changed almost
weekly.  It was a really crazy time with all the clone hardware.  Every
corner Tech Shop sold these Controllers, and who knows where they got them
from.  It was really the Wild West once the Clones took over (1989-90), and
lasted most of that whole decade really.

I would be really surprised if you find an actual manual.  Most of the
times my dealer would give me a photocopy page if there was even anything.
The more 'standard' or mass produced Controllers came in boxes... but also
cost 2-3x as much.  If I had to guess it's MFM over RLL since RLL was much
more rare.  Shouldn't hurt to test on either drive - assuming you can find
any that are still working.

Anyway, good luck.

$.02

Henry S. Courbis

Office Toll Free: (800) REACTIVE (732-2848)
Office/Mobile Direct: (856) 779-1900
www.ReactiveMicro.com - Sales, Support, and News, Our Headquarters on the
Internet
ReactiveMicro.com/wiki  - Support, Software, Manuals, and History. Create
your own page today!
Facebook.com/reactivemicrousa - Our Social Media Outlet and Support

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 7:27 PM, Christopher Blackmon via vcf-midatlantic <