[vcf-midatlantic] Sat. night VCF East dinner

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Thu Mar 23 15:32:09 EDT 2017

Everyone,

Tickets for the Saturday night VCF East dinner will be $33 (plus cash bar).

Just so you all know, we are not making any money on that. The ticket
price is exactly our cost. Last year we charged less and lost money.

Dinner will be at the same place as last year: Clancy's Tavern, 25 South
Main St., Neptune City, NJ 07753. Same menu too, including the (mmmm)
VCFed logo ice cream cake.

We will sell tickets at the show. First we'll go to exhibitors, vendors,
speakers, etc., and then to everyone else. Cash, PayPal, credit cards
are all accepted.

Evan Koblentz, director
Vintage Computer Federation
a 501(c)3 educational non-profit