[vcf-midatlantic] Museum updates

Evan Koblentz evan at snarc.net
Thu Mar 23 17:01:17 EDT 2017

Tony brought some of his employees to the museum today to replace our center door with a regular section of wall. They'll continue working on it tomorrow and finish Monday. Not having the unnecessary door there means they're won't be an ugly brown blob behind George, and also that we'll have more room for a timeline exhibit in the hallway (probably this summer).

Adam and I are going to be at the museum all weekend to finish other projects in time for VCF East. Getting the tablets all done, completing the modern history exhibit, and a ton of minor things nobody will notice but will collectively be an improvement.

Jeff B. and others are also expected.