[vcf-midatlantic] Monitor repair class test subjects

Jeffrey Brace ark72axow at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 00:10:53 EDT 2017

Yes! I did save the smoke! I have it in a zip lock bag. I save
*everything*. I'm a hoarders hoarder. You never know when you can use some
capacitor smoke. It can be quite handy sometimes when repairing monitors.

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 10:03 PM, Ian Primus via vcf-midatlantic <

Jeff Brace - ark72axow at gmail.com
Sent from my Commodore 64