[vcf-midatlantic] Looking for Tarbell DD controller

Richard Cini rich.cini at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 21:48:22 EDT 2017

All –

                I still can’t get my Cromemco 16FDC to work properly with the hacked-together Gazelle I have – the individual parts seem to work but not the whole. By chance, does someone have a spare/extra Tarbell DD controller that they would part with? Or I’d even maybe I could send my 16FDC to someone with a working Cromemco system who can test it for me. It would also be helpful if I could get a picture of the floppy controller and CPU Support cards in the Gazelle that VCFMA has in-stock. I pinged Jim privately but I haven’t heard back.

                Please let me know off-list if you can help. Thanks!

Rich

--

Rich Cini

http://www.classiccmp.org/cini