[vcf-midatlantic] VCF-E Consignment room volunteers

Jim Scheef js at sdf.org
Sat Mar 25 16:49:12 EDT 2017

Hello all,
Hopefully some of you remember me as Kelly's helper in the consignment room over the last few years. Before that I was MARCH's first treasurer for VCF 3, 4, 5.
This year I agreed to take over the consignment room so Kelly can concentrate on his team exhibit.
If this is going to work, I need two or three volunteers to help in the consignment room. This ensures that no one is stuck making change the entire weekend. In exchange you will be reimbursed for your ticket for Saturday and Sunday. This is important work and the volunteers must be approved by Evan.
This is actually a fun job, and, of course, you get first crack at all the consignment stuff.
If you would like to help, please respond off-list.
Jim