[vcf-midatlantic] VCF - Wednesday problem

Tony Bogan thebogans at mac.com
Sun Mar 26 10:31:02 EDT 2017

Evan, after my coast guard inspection (they are doing two of our boats now) I will be coming up with at least one of my crew, possibly two. I would expect we will be done in the 12:30-1:00 range, eat lunch and then we will be there.

I planned on paying my guys all day to help out but the USCG switched our inspection from Tuesday to Wednesday so that screwed everything up! (Those bastages ;-)

I will also be there for at least Thursday afternoon as well.
Tony

Sent from my iPhone