[vcf-midatlantic] Repairs to a Heath WH19 Terminal

Jason Perkins perkins.jason at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 23:57:46 EDT 2017

With some extra off-list help from Dave I found that the main power
transistor Q213 is leaky.

Now the challenge will be to find one of those, or something that can sub,
without having to pay $50 in shipping!

-J

On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 4:58 PM, David Gesswein via vcf-midatlantic <

--
Jason Perkins
313 355 0085