[vcf-midatlantic] Thumb out

Tony Bogan thebogans at mac.com
Tue Mar 28 18:58:25 EDT 2017

How early is early? I have to be at work from 5am till about 6:30, then stop home, change, etc and it's a 20 minute ride up to Infoage. I usually try to be there by 8.

If o know what time you're coming in (and what station you're getting off the train) I could definitely do it depending on the timing.
Tony

Sent from my iPhone