[vcf-midatlantic] Stuff I'm looking for at VCF

Tony Bogan thebogans at mac.com
Wed Mar 29 11:46:51 EDT 2017

If you want simple and inexpensive the sddisk][ form Plamen in Bulgaria hooks directly to the disk II controller card.

It only uses .dsk images and does 16 of them.

Shipped from Bulgaria it's $90.

I own two of them, they will be at VCF if you want to see them in action. They aren't as versatile as the floppy emu or cffa but they are much less expensive and usually in stock.
http://a2heaven.com/webshop/index.php?rt=product/product&product_id=124
Tony

Sent from my iPhone