[vcf-midatlantic] Stuff I'm looking for at VCF

Support info at reactivemicro.com
Wed Mar 29 13:00:26 EDT 2017

"I wish there was a ~$60ish CF card or SD card board for the IIGS!"

$100 cash may get you a MicroDrive/Turbo for the IIgs if you ask really
nicely. :-)  Let me know off list and I could bring one.

You could however piece together an older CFFA or MicroDrive for about $60
in parts.  You would need a proto PCB for a backbone, but the rest is
pretty standard parts.  I also have a broken CFFA is you want a fun project
repairing it.

Henry S. Courbis

Office Toll Free: (800) REACTIVE (732-2848)
Office/Mobile Direct: (856) 779-1900
www.ReActiveMicro.com <http://www.ReactiveMicro.com> - Sales, Support, and
News, Our Headquarters on the Internet
ReActiveMicro.com/wiki  - Support, Software, Manuals, and History. Create
your own page today!
Facebook.com/reactivemicrousa - Our Social Media Outlet and Support

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 12:16 PM, Tony Bogan via vcf-midatlantic <