[vcf-midatlantic] WTB/WTT: Anyone Have a Green DEC Card Handle?

Systems Glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 19:49:05 EDT 2017

I'm looking for a green DEC card handle, one of the plastic riveted-on type. I've got a grant continuity card that has no handle. It's an XYLogics, not a DEC, so it doesn't need to have a number on it. I will of course take an entire scrap card if you have no means of removing the handle.

Bonus points if there's actually a green handle that says G727 on it :)

Prefer to pick up at VCF East, of course.

Thanks,
Jonathan