[vcf-midatlantic] PET keyboard question

Chris Fala chrisjpf33 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 17:58:14 EDT 2017

I think Doug C. put some kind of paint-on metallic silver stuff on the carbon pads, and "The 8-Bit Guy" (YouTube) did too.

On Nov 2, 2017, at 5:49 PM, william degnan via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org> wrote:

I could but I am looking for  what someone who successfully restored a dead
keyboard did.  I never heard anyone putting colloidal silver on a pet
keyboard before.

Bill Degnan
twitter: billdeg
vintagecomputer.net
On Nov 2, 2017 4:48 PM, "Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic" <

How about putting silver on the contacts?

On Thu, Nov 2, 2017 at 4:21 PM, william degnan via vcf-midatlantic <