[vcf-midatlantic] PET keyboard question

Alexander ajpierson1 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 2 18:02:02 EDT 2017

I saw the silver paint-on used in a PET keyboard repair for the first time recently.  It seems like it was an effective fix.  However, I have only seen that done to a single PET, so I don't think it's a common solution.  That would be my next choice, seeing as the isopropyl didn't help things.

-Alexander 'Z' Pierson

Sent from my pocket telephone.