[vcf-midatlantic] Use smile.amazon.com to donate to VCF

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Sun Nov 5 13:13:16 EST 2017

Yes of course that's what I meant and implied. Not literally VCF, but what
the acronym represents. I figured that everyone could figure that out
themselves, but I guess that I was wrong. I will go back to my literal
self. The figurative one is too ambiguous! ;)

On Sun, Nov 5, 2017 at 1:08 PM William Dromgoole via vcf-midatlantic <