[vcf-midatlantic] Looking for BR1951-L05 chips

Richard Cini rich.cini at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 19:13:28 EST 2017

All –

                Does anyone have a cache of these WD baud rate generator chips? I just mistakenly bought three of the L06 versions but it turns out I need the L05 version, the difference being the divisor (I think) and the crystal. I’m going to re-create a Seattle Computer board and it uses the L05 version, and the software relies on the right divisor.

                If anyone has spares, please let me know. Thanks!

Rich

--

Rich Cini

http://www.classiccmp.org/cini