[vcf-midatlantic] Slide rules, lots and lots of 'em

Glenn Roberts glenn.f.roberts at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 21:36:10 EST 2017

Ah a fellow RPI'er!  I was one of the minions lugging my Keuffel & Esser up and down the hills of Troy, but lo and behold a piece of pocket-sized engineering beauty began to appear on campus (among those lucky, or rich enough) - the HP-35 "slide rule" pocket calculator!  It would be a few calculator generations later that I could afford one (the HP-21) but I was hooked for life on HP and RPN!  Nothin like em!

- Glenn