[vcf-midatlantic] Galaga Challenge at Festivus

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 06:58:00 EST 2017

Ok. I wrote a program that runs an arcade game olympics for the c64 once.
Keeps track of scoreboard etc

Bill Degnan
twitter: billdeg
vintagecomputer.net
On Nov 8, 2017 11:03 PM, "Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic" <

This will be the Namco Joystick version made by JAKKS Pacific:
https://www.google.com/search?q=jakks+pacific+namco+ms.+
pacman&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiKkb6OzrDXAhWqzIMKHeP2D
pQQ_AUICygC&biw=1097&bih=556#imgrc=wIrplMWXpRFImM
:

On Wed, Nov 8, 2017 at 10:36 PM, william degnan via vcf-midatlantic <