Digest, Vol 25, Issue 8, Slide Rules

SVCatITC at aol.com SVCatITC at aol.com
Thu Nov 9 08:07:31 EST 2017

Still have my Post ' Versalog ' model.  I also, (in my picking  travels)
have found a hardcover
instruction manual for it. (it originally only came with a paper
instruction, long gone)

Lost all knowledge of how to use since 1972!

I have, on the bucket list, to relearn my slide rule, now that I have
proper instructions.

Bill Inderrieden

In a message dated 11/8/2017 12:01:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,