[vcf-midatlantic] Galaga Challenge at Festivus

Tony Bogan thebogans at mac.com
Fri Nov 10 07:42:28 EST 2017

> On Nov 10, 2017, at 6:38 AM, william degnan via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org> wrote:
>
> On Nov 10, 2017 6:19 AM, "Tony Bogan via vcf-midatlantic" <
>>

>>> On Nov 9, 2017, at 9:25 PM, Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic <
>>>
>>> Bring the Retron 5 and the NES joystick and we can decide when we get
>>> there. I have never played the NES version.
>>>>

>> I'll definitely bring it, but honestly I'll play any version, it's all
> good! I was just talking shit because that's the one my son and I play the
> most often. I'm not that good but it's always been one of my favorite games
> on any platform.
>>
>> I will eventually get that standup arcade cabinet too!
>> Tony
>
> Tony, are you bringing a Retron5 with NES Galaga?  I don't have Galaga but
> I do have a Retron5.  Also I plan to stay only through Late Sat night.  I'd
> leave with my Retron5 then.
>
> Jeff B..you know the Retron5 plays NES games, right?  I.e. it's an NES
> emulator.
>
> Bill

Bringing an NES (Ian always brings so much but didn't want to assume an NES) and the NES advantage joystick I sent the pic of previously, and of course Galaga. I'm so close and my stuff is all accessible anyway so I figured it doesn't hurt to bring it regardless of what we end up using.

I do not have a retron5, but I am familiar with it.
Tony