[vcf-midatlantic] Galaga Challenge at Festivus

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 13:25:17 EST 2017

I honestly don't know what a JAXX joystick is, but it does not matter
because I am pretty much unbeatable at any video game.  So it will be more
fair because you probably have had a few years to practice and I will never
have used it.

-ducks head to avoid flying JAXX joystick-

Bill

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 12:52 PM, Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic <