[vcf-midatlantic] MS-DOS 1.25 software/Gazelle

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 21:20:51 EST 2017

I don't have a Gazelle.  I have an MS DOS 1.25 for my Compupro 8/16 but I
never got it to work correctly.  I do have some DOS 1 era software from a
regular IBM PC on 5 1/4", but I am unsure if it's Gazelle compatible.
There are BIOS issues.
Bill

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 9:50 PM, Richard Cini via vcf-midatlantic <