[vcf-midatlantic] IBM Series/1

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 13:23:59 EST 2017

Check out the price of this little bitty IBM Series/1 on Ebay
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-IBM-Series-1-4952-4962-4978-with-monitor-rare/112633201153

Makes you think maybe the much beefier two full rack system I donated to
MARCH now VCFed should be put on display someday, it IPLed when I donated
it, should not be too hard to get running if someone knows how to boot a
Series/1 (which is not easy) and has an IBM terminal...I followed the
manuals to the best I could but I am no expert.  I documented where I left
off before I gave it up someone might want to take this on.

Bill