[vcf-midatlantic] We got a lot come to Festivus 2017, signup, don't be a slacker!

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Wed Nov 15 22:14:24 EST 2017

You can show up whenever you want. Saturday is the day when most people are
there. People start arriving around noon with the most people there around
5pm or so. We don't really have a schedule. Letting me know ahead of time
will allow me to buy the right amount of burgers and help organize who is
bringing what food.

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 8:45 AM, Jeff Salzman via vcf-midatlantic <