[vcf-midatlantic] FS: Panasonic Business Partner XT Clone

systems_glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 13:47:53 EST 2017

All,

I've got a Panasonic Business Partner I'd like to...part with :) Seems to
work, I haven't played with it much. Comes with the correct keyboard, which
is actually very nice to type on. It reminds me of my Leading Edge Model D
keyboard.

The machine appears to be mostly just an XT clone, it has ISA slots and
whatnot. Dual 5.25" double density floppies. The video card is CGA/MDA
switchable, I've tested it with a MDA monitor. I haven't been able to find
much documentation on it, just mentions in magazines of the era, but I also
haven't looked too hard.

Asking $75 or best offer.

Thanks,
Jonathan