[vcf-midatlantic] Galaga Challenge at Festivus

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 20:10:49 EST 2017

Yes.  I don't want to spend my entire time llay uh ng galaga, can we make
it that you can play up to three games, which get averaged but if say you
only play two or one then you just average or count those?

Bill Degnan
twitter: billdeg
vintagecomputer.net
On Nov 16, 2017 8:03 PM, "Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic" <