[vcf-midatlantic] Galaga Challenge at Festivus

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Thu Nov 16 20:19:40 EST 2017

 >> Who wants to be judge? Evan?

What is there to judge if it's score-vs.-score?

BTW I stink at Galaga. Space Invaders is one thing :) but Galaga has too
much stuff to distract me (and it doesn't take much). Might play a
practice round just for fun and see how I do.

My favorite videogames (on Atari 2600) are The Empire Strikes Back and
original Breakout. Also loved Indy 500 but could only play it at other
people's houses because I didn't have it.