[vcf-midatlantic] Possible FS: Anyone Interested in GRiD PalmPad 2360s?

systems_glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 10:54:32 EST 2017

I've got:

* Three handheld units, one with battery damage
* Two chargers
* One case

I don't know too much about these, other than they're 286s and run off of a
PCMCIA disk. I don't think I have the proper charging cables, it looks like
the power supply uses a much different output than the PalmPad takes.

If someone is super interested in these (I know GRiD stuff is often sought
after) I'll bring them to Festivus and you can take a look. I could be
easily persuaded to sell or trade one or all of these -- they seem like
*very* cool little devices, but I've got enough other projects going on at
the moment.

Thanks,
Jonathan