[vcf-midatlantic] Degnan Festivus Trade/for sale/wanted thread (festivus or otherwise)

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 13:17:28 EST 2017

---Available (sale / trade) ---
I have a lot of extra Digital / DEC stuff available at the moment.
VAX 4000-60
VAXStation 3100
RK06 Alignment Cartridge
RK06 cartridges
RL01 Cartridges
DEC Rainbow parts
UNIBUS Regulators (need minor repairs)
XT era Keyboards (not IBM)
IBM Terminal keyboards (with a RJ11 type jack)
VT 100 with a bad flyback(?) (no keyboard)
VT 220 with a logic issue (no keyboard)

Non DEC-branded 11/44-era A/D type cards

---  Wanted ---
- DecMate I 8" OS/8 disk(s), and if anyone has a spare 37-25 pin RX02
cable.  If you make me a disk copy I can return an RX01 or RX02 diskettes.

- UNIBUS RK05 controller backplane cards (to acquire or borrow).  I have a
complete backplane and cards but I'd like some known-working cards to
compare and contrast with, or maybe someone with these would like to pop
over to help me out some time.

- Bootable RL02 stand-alone RSX-11M compatible with an 11/40 that has no
EIS card.  It needs to be an older version.  I need to keep trying but so
far my attempts boot and then crash, I must be missing a step. I can trade
for an RL02 disk or two for your trouble

More items wanted (holy grails and others):

Contact me privately if it's a business question/offer.  I will bring items
to festivus if there is interest.  Not looking to make full ebay retail
prices, only looking to get back what I put into them.

Bill