[vcf-midatlantic] Open Hardware DSO - 100 MHz/250 Msa/sec - haasoscope

J. Alexander Jacocks jjacocks at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 19:35:16 EST 2017

David,

I use a Tek TDS380, but I was more thinking of this scope as an interesting
open source project for someone who didn’t already have a scope, and who
enjoys hacking.

I do love to see open source hardware projects that serve a useful purpose.

- Alex

On Sun, Nov 19, 2017 at 17:17 David Gesswein via vcf-midatlantic <