[vcf-midatlantic] Museum report.

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Sun Nov 19 21:24:00 EST 2017

Adam and I were at the museum from 10:30 this morning to 6ish tonight.

John H. and his g/f Jen came for a tour along with Stefan who donated slide
rules. (He estimates there are 1,000 in the collection!)

We gave them the full tour until lunchtime.

In the afternoon, Adam did warehouse work and I greeted museum visitors.

After closing, we replaced many of the books in the museum workshop with
different ones that are more interesting. Also did a good amount of
cleaning and planning for some modest exhibit changes this winter/spring.

Evan Koblentz
Director, Vintage Computer Federation
evan at vcfed.org / (646) 546-9999

www.vcfed.org