[vcf-midatlantic] apple /// cobol

Dean Notarnicola dnotarnicola at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 11:08:56 EST 2017

Not 8-bit, but I had a copy Microsoft COBOL back in '84, so I could work on
school projects at home, as the college's VAX didn't have remote access.
Syntax and structure were close enough (COBOL '74).
Later, I used it to do some ports from minicomputer systems, but I don't
recall many shops running COBOL exclusively on micros.

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 10:50 AM Herb Johnson via vcf-midatlantic <