[vcf-midatlantic] 9000/300 available (fwd)

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sat Nov 25 10:46:08 EST 2017

  If you move on this, please do me a favor.  Simco is (primarily) an
instrument calibration company, and they had these because many high-end
HP instruments use HP9000-300 series systems to run their
calibration/verification software.  These instruments are still dominant
in the industry, but some of the companies like Simco who calibrate them
are starting to discontinue their services because they're afraid to
wrangle these non-Windows machines that are needed to run that software.

  Most of the software I'm talking about is pretty readily available,
but some is not.  If you should happen to get ahold of any floppies with
this pile of stuff, and if they look test-equipment-related, would you
please let me know?

  Also, I could really use one or more of those floppy disk subsystems
if any are going spare.

            Thanks,
            -Dave

--